Our client is a renowned growing dry bulk commodity trading company in Asia and they are currently looking to expand their coal trading business portfolio in South Korea. They are seeking for a highly independent and motivated individual to be able to work remotely temporary in South Korea and travel to Singapore for business conferences when required.
- More than 8 years of coal working experience, responsible for coal in the Korean market, including thermal coal and coking coal
- Good connections with the five major power Gencos & IPPs in South Korea and/or buyers in the steel industry.
- Liaise with HQ back office team to handle operation matters
- To be highly independent and possess strong stable customer base and to fulfil the company's ability to improve domestic business in South Korea
- Good sourcing experience e.g Indonesian, Australian, Russian miners and etc.
- To be based in South Korea most of the time
- Willing to travel to and fro - Singapore & South Korea