• Drive the design process from the conceptualization to the implementation phases, working together with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers, and other designers in the UI, UX and CX space
• Communicate and envision feature concepts and product designs using methods and tools that illustrate all the components and touch points of the feature
• Be proactive and methodical in the impact analysis on the product and design system with each new addition
• Deliver usability audits and testing, customer journeys, and UI copy to be reviewed by HoD, legal and product manager
• Define user flows, low and high-fidelity print screens, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively
• Present and argue design concepts in front of internal stakeholders.
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of Design Systems, together with other designers
• Inspire innovative approaches to design, behaviour change, user engagement and loveable interaction design
• Keep abreast of latest innovations in health technology for the inclusion into the firms roadmap
Experiences & Skills – Role specific
• 3-5 years of experience in design, minimum of 3 years in UI
• Working knowledge of Sketch, InVision and Abstract
• Previous experience with testing platforms like Maze or UzerZoom
• Previous digital app experience, ideally in a health and wellbeing app
• Strong skills and demonstrable portfolio in layout, typography, and visual hierarchy..