Our client, a FTSE 250 business, is looking to hire a Head of Sales to cover the Sub-Saharan Africa region for it's Data & Analytics business and will be based in Johannesburg. The role will focus on contributing greater client and geographical diversity from within the region.
The Head of Sales will be tasked with rowing the Data & Analytics business through developing existing relationships and also generating new clients. You will be responsible for client interaction, generating new leads, sales strategy and local interaction with key channel partners. Internally you will work closely with the rest of the sales team, product specialists, marketing and operation teams to continuously accelerate growth for the D&A business. Daily responsibilities include:
• Driving revenue growth from new products via existing customers and qualifying, closing new business opportunities
• Construct, forecast, and manage pipeline via Salesforce.com
• Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email, and in-person meetings
• Develop strong commercial relationships with key clients
• Maintain and build on your understanding of capital markets and technology
• Contribute to the businesses global sales and marketing strategy;
• Implement strategic key account plans
Applicants must have a demonstrable track record of sales success within the Sub-Saharan Africa market, be a self-starter with the desire to further develop an already successful business and with a good understanding of wholesale Financial Services.