About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders. Key responsibilities
- Accounting administration in line with valid Slovak legislation and TMF standards;
- Complete processing of accounting documents from client;
- Preparation of internal regulations for client;
- Monthly closings and reports;
- Cooperation in process of reporting set up under supervision of Accounting Manager;
- Providing of reports of assigned clients;
- VAT preparation;
- Annual closings;
- Communication with client;
- Be proactive and use initiative to clarify issues, identify savings and efficiency for clients.
Working at TMF Group offers Learning opportunities:
- Bachelor or University degree preferably in Accounting;
- 5+ years of experience in accounting;
- Advanced knowledge in English language is mandatory;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Double-entry bookkeeping - advanced;
- Single-entry bookkeeping - advanced;
- Business correspondence - advanced.
you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. Value-driven work environment:
you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team. Our Slovak team holds a licence for the HR &\; Payroll software which is regularly checked and set up according to the current local legislation. Teamwork:
an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily. Ambition:
we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.