Junior Payroll Accountant
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders. Key responsibilities
- Set-up of new employees into software;
- Completion and handing in of personal files Client's employees;
- Registration/de-registration of employees into/out of insurance agencies;
- Preparation of basic outputs from monthly salary processing, printing of payroll slips;
- All administrative activities related to payroll calculation;
- Handling of salaries in the current SW according to the delivered client's records and related activities in accordance with the valid legislative;
- Personal consultations with the client if needed;
- Legislative connected with salary processing, expansion of personal knowledge;
- Communication with client
- Other activities according to the directives of the Superiors.
- S/He respects company policy and regularly acquaints with valid management documents, internal directives, procedures, policy, OH&S and Fire Protection.
Capabilities which will be taken into account
- University education (Bachelor's degree / Master's degree);
- Minimum 1 year of experience;
- Fluency in English language is mandatory;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- Previous experience in payroll accountant.
Working at TMF Group offers Learning opportunities:
- Communication in a clear and concise manner;
- Ability to build positive relations with associates and clients;
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them;
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients;
- Detail oriented and problem solving person.
you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. Value-driven work environment:
you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team. Teamwork:
an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily. Ambition:
we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.