- Bratislava, Bratislavsky, Slovakia
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 20 Mar 19
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Administrative activities related to accounting in line with valid legislation and TMF standards;
- Administrative activities related to evidence of accounting documents;
- Preparation of statistical fillings;
- Processing of selected accounting documents received by client;
- Control of tax documents requirements in line with legislation;
- Ability to handle accounting documents in English language;
- Reconciliation of assigned clients;
- Assistance in process of report preparation and annual closings under supervision of Accounting Manager;
- Administrative activities related to communication with client;
- Preparation of fillings for banks and state institutions;
- Preparation of documents for audit purposes;
- Keep up to date with changes in accounting.
- Bachelor or University degree;
- English language, level B1 (Advanced);
- MS Office (Advanced);
- Experience in accounting area is an advantage.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.