About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and 'belong' wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today's environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn't fit all - and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 80 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localize the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly 'global' is to put local first, which is what our team of 7,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day. Job purpose
The Accounting Supervisor will perform a senior finance role, operating within full compliance of all legal and accounting requirements, for a variety of clients.
S/He will manage a portfolio of clients and will operate autonomously within full compliance of all legal and accounting requirements. The Accounting Supervisor will also assist and review the work of more junior members of the team. Key responsibilities
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reports for clients and providing information within agreed deadlines;
- Review/supervise bookkeeping of account assistants to ensure transactions are recorded correctly;
- Ensure appropriate accounting controls are implemented and adhered to;
- Preparing corporate tax returns, preparing and reviewing VAT returns and reviewing bank reconciliations for client entities;
- Oversee and ensure VAT compliance reporting as necessary;
- Manage audit process for clients where necessary;
- Control internal budgets on portfolio;
- Dealing with the management and administration of client entities;
- Professional guidance of accountants within the assigned team;
- Regular check of reconciliations prepared by the team of accountants.
Working at TMF Group offers Learning opportunities:
- Bachelor or University degree (preferably in Finance/Economics);
- 5+ years of experience in working in Finance/Accounting;
- At least 3 years of experience in leading 3+ people;
- Good knowledge of accounting, tax and local GAAP;
- Attention to details and good organizational skills;
- Experience in working in an international environment is a plus;
- Good IT knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software and with Excel in particular;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Action / initiative oriented.
you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. Value-driven work environment:
you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team. Teamwork:
an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily. Ambition:
we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.