eShop Product Analyst
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
The eShop Product Analyst
will be bridging the gap between technology and business to develop digital solutions for Mobile Product digitalization, by analysing existing processes, determining requirements and delivering data-driven recommendations.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- Handle 1st level of support for Enterprise e-commerce platform, including in vestigation, troubleshooting, escalations and routing to correct support groups and ensures overall ticket life cycle and monitor platform stability.
- Supporting Product Owners in analysing and documenting processes, functional requirements and technical specifications for Enterprise e-commerce platform .
- Supporting Product Owners in researching business feasibility and proposing changes and designing digital products, including specific proposals, and user story writing.
- Working with delivery team to help test and verify the digital products.
- Working with the Product Owners and delivery team to identify problems, perform root cause analysis and formulate solutions.
- When required, provide user support, investigate and troubleshoot issues, as well as provide timely improvements, resolutions to address problems and incidents.
- Review test case and execution plan
- Possess a Diploma in Business Management, Information Technology / Telecommunications / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Telco, or ICT solution companies will be a plus.
- Tech-savvy and highly proficient in MS Excel.
- Good in data integrity and attention to details.
- Team player with effective communication skills and a strong analytical mind.
- Proactive, independent, resourceful and high sense of responsibility and accountability.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.