Workspace Services Analyst
- Contract, Full time
- TD Securities
- 22 Apr 19
With more than 4,000 people in 15 offices around the world, TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients who choose us for our knowledge, innovation and experience in the following key areas of finance: Investment and Corporate Banking Capital Markets Interest Rate, Currency and Derivative Products Commodities
- The receipt of incoming service requests through various communication channels.
The prioritization of support calls based upon business impact.
The resolution of support calls either via the telephone using remote tools or on-site desktop visit to an acceptable standard and within a suitable timeframe.
- Provide Front Office system technical support for trading floor applications not limited to Market Data Products (Reuters, Bloomberg, EBS, ICAP), ION and other in-house range of trading applications
- Setting realistic expectations for service delivery, communicating frequently with customers and providing technical expertise as required.
- Offer 3rd level support for in depth fault analysis and escalation, resulting in direct technical dialog with internal application developers, Engineering and Infrastructure teams, support functions and external vendors
- 3 – 4 years of desktop support experience
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Be available to work a flexible 8 hour work day scheduled between a rotational 7am and 6pm shift
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, including laptops, desktops and mobile devices and enterprise desktop applications
- Good knowledge on Desktop build process and technologies
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Knowledge of network printer installation, setup and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of networking protocols and topology
- Knowledge of virtualization and VPN technologies, especially Citrix
- Mobility support – BES administration and BYOD
- Trade floor support experience is a plus
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager experience is a plus