Workplace Engineer - nexus
SC Ventures ("SCV") was established in March of 2018 with the purpose of "Rewiring the DNA in Banking" by bringing three distinct areas together:
The eXellerator labs, enabling innovation at large in the Bank by supporting:
Entrepreneurially-minded colleagues as "Intrapreneurs", developing ideas to products, services or new business models.
Collaboration with fintech companies, supported by the SC Ventures FintechBridge, Proof of Concept ("POC") framework and POC funding.
Client engagement on co-creation activities.
The Innovation Investment Fund ("Fund"), USD100m allocated to acquire minority stakes in fintech companies ("fintechs") whose technology has been successfully validated in the Group and is progressing to production (i.e., continuing use), subject to commercial due diligence.
Venture building, exploring new business models ("ventures"), with the objective of providing 'optionality' for the Group in the way it engages existing and new customers and markets. These adopt a start-up model, operating independently of the Group's existing businesses, funded in a venture capital fashion, and under a different governance and risk management framework.
There are c.65 team members (excluding individual ventures), including dedicated colleagues from the Group's support functions, based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Nairobi, London and San Francisco. Nexus - Want to join the nexus team shaking things up in the banking world? We're looking for fun, hardworking, results-oriented individuals to join nexus, the team responsible for Standard Chartered's brand new, Banking-as-a-Service solution. Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Design and setup solutions to enable employees of a tech company to operate in an optimal way
• Create a vision and roadmap about workplace services
• Select and implement Saas solutions for:
o Communications: mail, internal social media
o Identity and Access Management
o assets management
• Grow a small team
• Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment and tight timelines
• Agile and adaptable
• Ready and able to be hands-on Knowledge and Qualifications
• 10 years of experience in similar Tech & HR roles
• Experience of setting these services in a start up
• Good knowledge of IAM
• Proficient in hardware, network, software packages and various utility software
• Experience in HR systems is an added advantage
• Problem-solver, team player
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
• Banking, financial or FinTech experience an advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.