Workflow Specialist - Buy Side - Singapore
What's the role?
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the market & workflow experts at Bloomberg. The team is highly skilled on asset class knowledge, deep understanding of trading workflows and Bloomberg's product offerings.
In this client facing role, you will collaborate closely with various departments across Sales, Product, Data, Electronic Trading, Risk and Order Management sales teams to build and execute on strategies to drive sales revenue. Your Engagement with key financial players and regulatory bodies are vital in this role. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Have a strong understanding of the Buyside business and the challenges our clients face
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of our suite of Buyside Solutions and position them to our clients to solve their business challenges
- Influence the direction of Bloomberg's product through thought leadership and establishing relationships between Bloomberg's decisions makers and our clients.
- Engage with regulators to drive forward market development in Emerging Markets
- Conceive and lead a sales strategy across Enterprise groups
We'd love to see:
- Experience connecting client needs and our product offerings to generate tangible commercial outcomes for the firm
- Strong communication skills, to be able to credibly lead senior level client conversations, gain insight into clients' enterprise workflow and promote Bloomberg solutions
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- Demonstrable expertise and success in the buyside either within the OMS, Risk or Relationship Management capacity
- Deep Knowledge in Equities or Fixed Income, preferably both cash and derivatives would be desirable
- Proven consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales
- Exemplary presentation, training and interpersonal skills in English. Regional language skills would be a bonus
- Willingness to travel
- Good understanding of the buyside business, its challenges and opportunities for Bloomberg
- Experience working with various groups across the firm and driving tangible outcomes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.