Workday Consultant, Human Capital Management, Digital HR
Posting Date: 06-Sep-2021
Location: Singapore, Singapore, SG, Raffles Pl
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Human Resources
function balances organisational aspirations and employee needs, as we accelerate and strengthen people capabilities to enable sustainable business growth at UOB. Our team of Human Resources specialists are guided by four employee commitments: do what is right, build meaningful careers, make a real difference and lead by positive example. Job Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of Workday Human Capital Management module across Asia
- Create and build reports as needed in human resource systems for all modules
- Work closely with HR stakeholders and system implementer to ensure all requirements are accurately captured and documented
- Participate in requirements gathering and review, create and executes test plans, test remediation plans, test scenarios/scripts with expected outcomes; and system configurations
- Maintain user procedures, guidelines, and business processes documentation on system enhancements
- Provides post implementation support and responds to queries from Human Resources, Managers and Employees
- Assist Human Resources users with technical issues by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution
- Provides transactional support including responding to data correction requests; mass data updates in response to business changes/requirements
- Escalates complex issues to the functional module lead
- Maintains and monitors support cases logged with Workday Customer Support
- Ensures data integrity and system security
- Conducts quality assurance of system functionality and customer satisfaction
- Participate in various HR projects to provide technical HR systems and business process support
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor's degree in Information systems/engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Workday Human Capital Management, Reporting implementation and support
- Understand project life cycle and Technology development models
- Knowledge of business process reengineering will be desirable
- Effective listening skills and strong communicator
- Ability to operate under a face-paced work environment.
- Passionate, diligent individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Resourceful team player
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.