- Develop and maintain Automation Tools & Solutions/frameworks across a Windows Server estate.
- Capture and understand requirements from all key stakeholders to drive a Book of Work.
- Deliver solutions for automating repetitive tasks and reduce “hands on” manual workloads.
- Responsible for automation of infrastructure provisioning and integration between different infrastructure services.
- Diagnose and debug issues in existing automation environments and recommend enhancements.
- Collaborate with other Team members to deliver a robust & saleable automation framework.
- Evaluating new tools/ technologies as required.
- Participating in code reviews, troubleshooting issues and root cause analysis as an SME.
- Provide SME knowledge support to the wider Windows Team on scripting/coding.
- Works closely with team members on testing, upgrades and configuration of system and services. Evaluates and ensures changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; recommends revisions or changes based upon results.
- Acts as a mentor to other engineers, as assigned.
- Advance level skills in scripting / automate windows administrative tasks (PowerShell\Python\.Net)
- Experience in configuration management tools like puppet.
- Experience with windows package manager chocolatey .
- Deep level knowledge of Windows Servers and XenApp technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy technologies.
- Work experience for automating on Cloud technologies is an added advantage.
- University Diploma or degree preferred but not essential.
- Banking or Finance Industry experience essential.
- Exposure to regulatory requirements for production banking systems.
- Configuration management using modern infrastructure.
- Knowledge about latest market trends.
- Self-starter, able to self-manage with strong collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with others.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver.
- Ability to resolve problems and incidents.
- Ability to use Jira/Confluence and github/subversion to track bugs and new features updates.
- Team player.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Hui Ying in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Hui Ying 529143 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Hui Ying 529143
EA Registration No.: R2197199, Kwang Hui Ying
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544