Windows 10 Migration Engineer
Our client is an established global investment Bank. We are looking for the right candidate to support and coordiante a windows 7 to Windows 10 migration project. The team will also work with program team, engineering team, application team, home drive and storage team, active directory team, executive support team, LOB SPOCs and end users Job responsibilities
- Part of a specialist migration team that is responsible for migrating all devices to Win 10
- Manage all change requests as required in project.
- Development of end to end migration process.
- Identification of migration filters
- Confirmation of migration types for various assets; workstations, laptops, virtual desktops
- Manage migration schedule
- Establishing and execution of pre-migration migration, migration and post migration tasks and activities
- Application readiness
- Hardware readiness
- End User readiness analysis
- Delivery of end user communication
- Identification of White Glove users
- AD data analysis and validation
- Project reporting and dashboard updates
- Automation of processes and improvements where possible to expedite
- Throttle on migration volume and pace
- Interface with support teams and end users in every migration stage
- At least 4-6 years of work experience in financial industry with an excellent understanding Win 7, Win 10, Win 10 migration.
- Successfully participated in migration projects of similar size.
- Seasoned team member previously worked in a high-pressure environment
- Hands on with Change Management systems in the banking industry.
- Great interpersonal skills and able to work with different teams in different time zones.
- Global project, team shifts required. Able to switch between different shifts.
- 24/7 project, shift may fall over weekends.
- Related certification is preferred and added advantage.
- Previously related migration projects will be added advantage.