Wholesale Payments, Treasury Services Regional Payments Product - Associate
Who We Are JPMorgan Chase & Co
. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . What it Means To Work Here
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other. Learn about our culture here . About Wholesale Payments
Wholesale Payments - the world's largest cash management provider - moves, concentrates and invests client money. WP products include payments, collections, trade finance, investments, and merchant acquiring that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. The business, which operates in more than 40 countries, is the world's largest U.S. dollar clearer, processing an average of $6 trillion average value of transactions processed daily. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 markets and territories entrust their cash business to J.P. Morgan. The Role
The person will be required to support a set of core payments product portfolio, commercialize key differentiator payments solutions and assist in firm's regional and global migration to ISO 20022 standards. The person will need work closely with Treasury Services (TS) product managers regionally and locally, and partner with Sales, Technology, Operations and other stakeholders to continually innovating and enhancing services to provide value added and efficiency to clients' overall payments needs. Responsibilities:
• Responsible for regional payments product P&L ; to manage and commercialize payments product portfolio assigned
• Review current offerings with Sales/Bankers and other stakeholders to identify opportunities refinement and/or develop innovative new solutions for our target client segments
• Assist in the firm's regional and global migration to ISO20022
• Assist in the management of the regional gpi strategy and expansion plans
• Collaborate with technology innovation group for potential cutting edge solutions
• Manage/Assist the team in pricing the products optimally while delivering P&L performance
• Ensure all new and existing products are in compliance with regulations and the firm's controls standards
• Manage an individual product portfolio and drive process & product consistency across the APAC region
• Engage extensively with Operations, Client Service and Bankers to provide clients with best in class products and competitive advantage
• Have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in cash management, with a preference for experience in payment products/solutions.
• Good knowledge of payments products with a comfortable grasp of technology and operations.
• Reasonable knowledge of emerging technologies and have analytical capabilities
• Good understanding and appreciation of competitive landscapes and on-going developments.
• Have a good understanding of risk attributes of payments product
• Strong in project management with a proven track record of managing and delivering projects.
• Experience in complex deal solving, working with sales and is comfortable meeting with clients.
• Have the ability to transform business requirements into regional innovative solutions for clients
• Good understanding of client banking channels, SWIFT and local clearing systems within Asia, banks' back-office systems and information reporting tools.
• Energetic self-starter with ability to multi-task and interface with different stakeholders to deliver products objectives.
• Strong influencer with excellent communication skills and a mature, self-motivated team player
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable local law. In accordance with applicable local law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.