Wholesale KYC Organization - AML/KYC Policy Manager - Vice President
Who We Are
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . What it Means To Work Here
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other. Learnabout our culture here .
The Wholesale KYC Organization (WKO) AML/KYC Policy Management team, a division of the Wholesale Bank KYC Program Office, is responsible for interpreting the firm's new and changing global policies and related requirements derived from regulatory guidance and changes enacted within the countries we operate. In addition, the team develops KYC strategic solutions, collaborating with our functional partners, improving upon how we perform KYC on our clients to provide the best KYC user experience. The team acts as the subject matter experts (SME) to provide critical business guidance and support on policy requirements and implements interim compensating controls, when required. These resources ensure that our policies align to our corporate standards and local due diligence requirements.
This position of WKO KYC Policy Manager is responsible for ensuring that Wholesale Bank's KYC business practices, procedures, and technological capabilities satisfy the Firm-wide KYC Standards. This resource will have a high level of interaction across the global firmwide KYC program with Corporate LOB Compliance, Corporate Exam Management, Internal Audit, CB and CIB Business teams, the KYC Officer organization and cross-LOB Control and Operations partners.
- Active participation in the GFCC APAC Local Due Diligence Change Management process, providing WKO feedback to ensure enhanced clarity of policy updates
- Support business initiatives within specific KYC disciplines (eg. Local Due Diligence Simplification / Standardization, Customer Type, Account Due Diligence, etc)
- Perform gap assessment of updates to current KYC processes, define associated changes to guidance and procedures, ensure implementation within the WKO Change Management process
- Collaborate with partners in CB (Commercial Bank) and CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank), GFCC KYC (Global Financial Crimes Compliance), QC (Quality Control) and QA (Quality Assurance) to identify policy areas of improvement and clarity
- Directly shape operational and/or functional execution as an SME, ensuring alignment to KYC policy.
- Oversee new sustainable processes and enhancements while ensuring proper controls/oversight are in place to mitigate risk
- Exhibit ownership in managing partnerships with multiple stakeholders across CB and CIB in order to deliver results in a complex environment
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills to develop relationships across CB and CIB, and partner organizations at multiple levels of seniority
- Results-oriented individual that can deliver high-quality deliverables under tight deadlines
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in AML/KYC, Compliance, Risk or Audit.
- Knowledge of the regulatory landscape and understanding of country-specific regulatory challenges
- Ability to understand and interpret the impact of policy and procedural changes, as well as identify and convey potential problem areas
- Understand the policy implementation cycle within a large financial institution
- Working knowledge of Commercial Bank and Corporate Investment Banking products preferred
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable local law. In accordance with applicable local law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.