Prestigious wholesale bank looking to hire a high calibre control room professional! The role will excellent progression potential, with APAC coverage, advising the business on a wide range of control room functions.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Advise the business on control room compliance topics such as Conflicts of interest, Material Non-Public Information management, Personal Account Dealing, and Outside Business Interests.
- Manage information controls processes and ensure that conflicting transactions are duly escalated and managed.
- Continuously improve control room processes and related systems/databases.
- Be part of the control room enhancement project.
- Broad control room compliance experience preferably with strong conflict of interest background.
- Familiarity with Control Room policies and procedures
- Experience liaising with various stakeholders across business lines
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.