Wonderful opportunity to cover a broad array of compliance functions and act as the designated data protection officer for a full bank.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Act as the data protection officer and advise the business on the data protection compliance and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Conduct investigation into fraud cases.
- Provide guidance to employees on Personal Account Dealing Policy.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to other compliance functions such as transaction monitoring, update of compliance policies etc.
- Compliance experience from the corporate, wholesale or institutional banking industry.
- Candidates with knowledge in PDPA or data protection compliance will be advantageous.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.