Unique opportunity to be part of a multi-national bank. The role will focus on providing testing and reviews on AML functions across the APAC region. It will also provide learning opportunities, development and career progression.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Conduct compliance testing across a wide range of AML functions (e.g. KYC, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & corruption) and ensure timely escalation of gaps/findings to the management.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and assist in continuous improvement of the compliance testing framework.
- Develop and roll out testing procedures that fulfils regulators and head office’s requirements.
- Provide support to overseas presence on compliance testing queries.
- AML review, testing, assurance or audit experience from the corporate/wholesale banking industry or Big4.
- Candidates who are able to travel preferred.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.