Werum PAS-X Admin
Job Summary: Werum - PAS-X Admin
Experience: 10+ years
Work location: Singapore
- Candidate should have worked in Werum PAS-X Upgrade projects
- Creation and Execution of IQ Test scripts for MES Werum PAS-X Application server setup/upgrade across as per site architecture (Development, Test and Production Environment etc.)
- Creation and execution of IQ Test script for MES Werum PAS-X Client Installation/upgradation.
- Creation and execution of IQ Test scripts for MES Werum PAS-X Client Peripheral devices at Shop floor like Desktop, Barcode Scanner, Label Printer etc.
- Installation of Level 2 components adaptors like OPC, Delta V, Rockwell, Systech, Kepware, or PI automation systems
- IQ Specification for configuration and verification of System and Master data.
- Perform existing software/hardware assessment before the version upgrade
- Identify and perform all the technical activities related to MES Werum PAS-X 3.1.8 version upgrade (pre-requisite, cut-over and post go-live)
- Work with product vendor on product related issues during upgrade
- Troubleshoot and defects resolution during validation (IQ/OQ) in ALM
- Support creation and/or updating of System/Validation documents including but not limited to RS (requirement specifications, Design Specification, Validation Plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix in document management system, IQ, OQ in ALM – all in compliance with customer SOPs and templates
- Assist Project Manager with defining technical activities in creating project and upgrade plan
- Lead and guide QA Lead and Test (Validation)engineer and provide guidance on technical issues
- Troubleshoot post go-live issue
- Preparation MES Training module and conducting trainings to team.
- Support team and creation and execution of MBR and EBR.
- Responsible for troubleshoot & resolve, MES Software, and Hardware related Issues.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in implementing MES solutions in Werum (PAS|X) and should have minimum 14 years of experience.
- Experience in writing IQ, OQ scripts in ALM and defect management.
- Experience in integrating MES systems with ERP, LDAP, WMS, Weighing Scales, Printers, Barcode Scanners, SCADA and Control Systems.
- Experience in MES Software upgradations (Patch/Hotfixes)
- Knowledge on Installation and configuration of Database (ORACLE/SQL)
- Knowledge on regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Parts, ISPE/GAMP5 Guidelines and ISA-S95 and S88 standards
- MES, Werum PAS-X, IQ, OQ, ALM, Validation
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.