Our client is a global financial services firm looking to hire a Web Lead to champion and provide a seamless digital experience for internal users to learn topics in the area of Data & Privacy, Cybersecurity,
Reporting into the Head of Communications:
- You will lead the digital content management portfolio and work with cross functional teams to refresh and migrate content to new platform
- Drive the design and delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, visual design mockups for digital content
- Create compelling contents to engage users such as videos, podcast, etc
- Ensure that messaging and content are consistent & up to date
- Aim to increase engagement and improve experience across digital platforms for learning of content.
- Minimum 6 years experience in internal/external communications, training & development
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating solutions for mobile or web applications
- Permanent position
- Salary: $70k to $130K base
Write in with your CV to email@example.com for a discussion.