- 72k + Competitive bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International , EA Licence No: 08C5498
- 20 Oct 18
Superb opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to work within an Investment Group. Working alongside the Senior Web Developer and Designers, you will be responsible for building and maintaining both internal and external websites. You will have the opportunity to grow into advanced Web Development work over time and you will grow into a trusted custodian of company information systems.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an Investment Group that believes creativity, business and good governance shape societies and build national prosperity.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Code and modify websites, both internal and external facing, from layout to function and according to specifications
- Create visually appealing websites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Work closely with designers on images and contents for websites and documents Maintain current websites to a very high standard
- Maintain the image library, including assisting in getting images licenced Maintain the corporate list of domains from registrar
- Ensure all content is beautifully presented and accurate Create and edit simple visuals for intranet using Adobe Suite Manage projects as and when required
- Maintaining Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents Maintaining InDesign documents
The successful candidate will be:
- At least 3 years of working experience as a web developer
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong relational skillset and a desire to work well with colleagues.
- Experience in Adobe Suite - Dreamweaver, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills