Web Application Support Analyst (L2/L3)
- Contract, Full time
- AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Deliver local and regional solutions internally, and manage external vendors (or internal team) to produce local and regional solutions for assigned tasks. This position is expected to build and deliver solution deliverables to ensure the delivery meets quality and business requirements. Assist user in defining requirements to be development ready and day-to-day technical advice and support.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Assist with the resolution of incidents to ensure successful resolution.
- Develops new solution or enhance existing system by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Able to debug and troubleshoot application codes to ensure accurate production fix can be developed and deployed
Delivery Process Management
- Monitor vendors to ensure they follow the required delivery process.
- Work closely with vendors to build, integrate and deliver Regional Solutions for assigned projects/tasks to ensure high-quality delivery.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure they provide all relevant design documents that meet AXA IT standards for assigned projects.
- Drive vendors in order to deliver Production fix, UAT support, implementation and service introduction activities to users following the agreed SLA for assigned projects.
- Be involved in the integration of solutions provided by vendors to Core system to ensure its success.
Applications and Database Management
- Apply and adhere to policy, guidelines and standards in application development to ensure policy integrity.
- Review and validate database server performance, schema designs & SQL statements to ensure it run in optimum level
- Review & fine tune database configuration, database re-org, database server monitoring and backup & restore procedures
Required to partake in business critical knowledge transfer and training of tasks as and when required, in agreement with line management.
Successful qualifier of this mission:
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 3years of experience in IT software development and solution delivery, specializing in the Life / General Insurance
- In-depth understanding in domains of Insurance solution delivery (for example, policy administration, distribution systems, business intelligence, printing solution, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft SQL Server configuration, database administration, design & performance tuning of complex IT Systems
- Strong team coordination skills and ability to work well with technical people, functional people and business users.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and experience.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- In dept knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server is a must
- Knowledge of Open Shift , Docker , CouchBase, Oracle, Mongo DB will be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of VB, .NET, JAVA or C# is required.
Please send us your updated resume to email@example.com
As we are continuously looking for great talents like you, do share AXA career opportunities with other talents! Link for our website is https://www.axa.com.sg/about-axa/careers
To all recruitment agencies AXA ONLY accept resumes from appointed agency under our Preferred Supplier List. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AXA employees, any AXA entities or company location. AXA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.