Wealth Planning Support - Global Private Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Wealth Planning Support.
In this role, you will
- Provide support to the Wealth Planners, to meet bottom line targets without compromising on our values, and ensure that the business we engage in sits within our risk appetite
- Work closely with Head of Wealth Planning and Wealth Planners to prepare proposals and trust documents, achieve targets, track the development plan for pipeline cases, proactive monitoring of the marketing and business development plan
- Maintain customer satisfaction, increasing standing in service and offerings
- Prepare trust deeds and asset transfer documents, working with clients and Wealth Planners through the asset transfer process
- Liaise with internal departments and external parties, ensuring delivery of quality client services, efficiency and smooth operations with HSBC standards
- Preparation of monthly reports for management review
- Support the team on administrative matters such as attending to enquiries and redirecting enquires, travel arrangements, expense claims approval
- Arrange client meetings, prepare the necessary information and documents for meetings, and ensuring logistics of presentation are in order
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Be aware of Operational Risk scenarios, and to ensure that all actions take into account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Relevant working experience in private banking or trust company
- Sound knowledge of trust principles
- Professional knowledge in legal or accounting would be an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Self motivated, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and able to work under pressure
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A8LD
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited