Wealth Planning New Entrant Programme, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Consumer Banking Group offers a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money in order to achieve their life goals. Our products and services include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance, and priority banking.
The Wealth Planning New Entrant Programme
is a 1-month customised training programme that aims to equip new graduates or mid-career professionals with skills to embark on a financial advisory career in banking.
In the 1-month structured training programme, you can look forward to gaining a head-start t in the banking & finance industry by harnessing practical knowledge in:
- Financial products like Investments & Insurance
- Mortgage & Loans Advisory
- Customer engagement and soft skills
- Discover your potential and learn best practises in holistic financial advisory
Upon completion of the training, you will graduate as a Wealth Planning Manager
A Wealth Planning Manager
would primarily serve the individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
We want driven, service-oriented individuals like you with:
- You are expected to seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- You should possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers. To identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet their financial goals.
- You need to have a good understanding of the banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
- You should always conduct yourself professionally and deliver service standard as prescribed by the Bank service values.
- You are expected to achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
What we offer
- A diploma/ degree in any discipline
- A willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- A passion for banking and wealth management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Find out more here .