- Our Client is a subsidiary of one of the world's largest financial services organizations.
- Offers broad range of financial products and services.
- Tailored training and support
- Degree in any discipline; candidates with or without experience welcomed
- Passion for banking and wealth management
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Driven, service-oriented & confident.
- Primarily serve the individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
- Seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- Possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers.
- Identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet their financial goals.
- Prepare your updated resume and send to us
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up.
- Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com
Lau Shuiling Xann
Direct Line: +65 6697 7904
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1658494
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your resume to BankingSG@adecco.com