Wealth Operations Business Manager (VP)
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Our client is looking for a operations business manager to achieve operational excellence and drive process standards and enhancements
about the company
An international bank with an established presence worldwide, our client is looking to grow their operations in the region and are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who are keen on driving processes and change to promote best practices for excellent service delivery to their clients.
about the job
As a key senior member in their global wealth operations, you will be responsible for establishing operational excellence for wealth investment and insurance activities. You will help with process and control through automation and digitisation. You can expect to work closely with and engage key stakeholders in the risk, technology and compliance departments. Other responsibilities include:
- Establishing target operating model for investment and bancassurance activities.
- Aligning process standards across global wealth operations.
- Constant improvement in efficiency and savings through hubbing and automation.
- Documenting and structuring operational frameworks in accordance to compliance and risk guidelines according to country specific regulations.
- Review and reporting of operational processes with regards to risk, losses, inefficiencies and the necessary corrective measures.
skills and experience required
- At least 10 years' working experience in Wealth Operations / Products
- Good understanding of the full suite of Wealth Products (FX, Fixed Income, Equities, Structured Products, Commodity linked products, Derivatives, Funds, Trust, and Bancassurance)
- Good documentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic work environment that requires support for new products/processes.
- Team player with the ability to operate independently and influence team outside direct controls
- Ability to prioritise/reprioritise assignments and meet delivery deadlines
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance, Engineering, or IT
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at 65101463.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)