- Based on experience
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 16 Mar 18
Wealth Management, Technical Business Analyst, Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Our Singapore office is currently looking for creative and dynamic professionals for its Technology department. The Asia Technology department services the business at the International Private Bank for the whole Asia Pacific region.
The role will provide Business Analysis/Technical BA in the area of Advisor Experience – Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The BA will work closely with the Business and Global project teams across the globe to manage functional business requirements, process re-engineering, testing, and rollout. The new system(s) will be used by front office, support and operational functions within the organization.
- Identifies, assesses, and records near-term business needs, recommending business priorities, and advising businesses on options, risks, and costs versus benefits
- Researches to determine if solutions to business needs currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
- Consults with businesses to effectively drive business strategies forward through the optimal use of technology
- Establishes strong working relationships with team members; all functions within Private Bank Technology team locally and internationally; and across the business as appropriate
- Documents business requirements, and communicates these requirements to the development team for the design and implementation of business solutions
- Documents test cases in conjunction with business requirements and ensure that clear validation criteria are established across the project life cycle.
- Produce detailed status reports, track actions, and manage progress meetings.
- Project deliverables that are aligned with business and technology strategies
- Minimum 1-2 years Business Analyst experience in banking sector, preferably with knowledge of Sales Management processes and CRM tools.
- Strong analytical and process management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong ability to understand key stakeholders' requirements and translate them to high quality technical documentation
- Experience and knowledge of Agile/Scrum (BDD, TDD) development methodology strongly desired.
- Self-starter, being able to take initiative and work independently
- Result driven, able to work under high pressure and client focused
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.