Wealth Management Operations VP
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
My client is an established Banking Institution with strong presence in Asia Pacific looking to hire an experience Wealth Management Operations VP. The successful candidate will focus on Private Banking/ Wealth Management and must have strong exposure to Wealth Management Products.
You will work closely with the Wealth management business for rolling out new initiatives, process or ad hoc requirements. You will lead the sales and trade support functions for supporting the potential growth of business. The role will also allow you to provide continuous training to the staff on dealing with exceptions at the same time.
You will also need to monitor the flow of receiving the incoming or outgoing payment request from business without issues. You will also perform checks on all the process.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant experience
- MUST have extensive experience in Wealth Management operations
- Solid experience in cross products and process available in private banking business, structured products, OTC derivatives and mutual fund/ hedge fund.
- Demonstrated track record in managing Global and Regional stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.