Wealth Management Operations SVP, Global Bank
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Our client is looking to hire an established Wealth Management Operations expert to join their team, in a newly created headcount based in Singapore. The successful candidate with need to be an Operations Subject Matter Expert and have strong exposure to Wealth Management Products.
Reporting to the Global Head based in Singapore, you will be part of a team responsible for establishing a robust target operating model and process standards / processes and controls across the Wealth Management Operations network across multiple jurisdictions.
As part of the Global team in Singapore, you will provide support to both the Wealth Product / Sales Front Office functions to achieve business growth and service delivery and to ensure that there is a strong control mind-set applied to the processes – constantly improving the processes and controls through digitisation, hubbing and engagement with various other businesses.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant experience
- MUST have worked in Wealth Management Operations
- MUST have hands-on knowledge in Wealth Products (Equities, Bonds, Structured Products, Commodity Linked Products, Derivatives, Funds, Trust and Bancassurance)
- Demonstrated track record in managing Global and Regional stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110125