Are you client oriented? Are you a multi-tasker? Are you focused on details and works well under pressure in a fast paced environment?
We’re looking for a client advisor assistant to:
• support client advisors in delivering exceptional client service and experience
• be point-of-entry contact for clients with account queries or orders, stock orders, payments, etc.
• assist with account opening, onboarding, due diligence and monitoring activities
• support with documentation for client meetings, business trips, investment proposals and the like
• collaborate with colleagues to ensure that all client accounts comply with legal, compliance and regulatory requirements
You’ll be working in the International Markets Asia Pacific (IMAP) team in Singapore serving clients all over the globe. As client advisor assistant you'll play an important role in our delivery of bespoke client services. Our combined efforts help manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients, through strong partnership at every stage of their journey.
The team enjoys diversity as we speak to clients across europe and asia in multi languages.
• financial services experience, ideally within a client facing team
• unyielding attention to detail, even when under pressure
• team player that remains calm while managing conflicting priorities
• works with absolute discretion, tactfulness and adaptability to changing demands
• fluent in english and additional language is a bonus!
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.