The Vendor Management and Performance Specialist supports the design and execution of sourcing strategies aligned with client and investment/ROI standards. The Vendor Management and Performance Specialist also undertakes the daily workload, activities and tasks of the supply chain management functions in establishing, monitoring, and optimizing vendor relationships. The Vendor Management and Performance Specialist can be aligned to a specific function e.g. Contract Governance but will be encouraged to build a fuller set of skills and experience to support the end-to-end supply chain, cross-functionally.
Details of Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday and flexible working arrangements
Your key responsibilities
- Understand Wealth Management business / products and align the performance of vendors accordingly. Responsible for service delivery aligned to business vision & strategy.
- Manage Service Delivery across multiple businesses, products & contracts.
- Measure KPIs, KRIs, Volume vs spend, delivery trends, capacity, non-conformances, % of escalations, incidents & near misses. Ensure full knowledge of service levels and metrics defined in the vendor engagement.
- Effective governance around performance, risk and change. Globally consistent timely reporting.
- Experienced in risk management framework to continuously assess the risk followed by effective mitigate or reduction.
- Undertakes periodic reviews of the efficiency and effectiveness of operational processes end- to- end to identify opportunities to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and performance
- Review vendor capacity and capability.
- Oversight of ongoing project implementation or change initiatives.
- Engages product / function development to ensure a superior vendor offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
Your skills and experience
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Wealth Management Business processes & products.
- At least 3 years of direct experience in managing global vendors and performances
- Experience in project management, cost optimization and innovation.
- Avaloq Core banking system knowledge is advantage.
- Basic analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written/verbal) as appropriate
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs