Wealth Management - Senior Project Manager (Investments Solutions)
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!GENERAL PRESENTATION OF THE POSITION
The senior project manager will be in charge of managing the migration of OLYMPIC Core Banking System for Singapore and Hong-Kong entities.
The main mission will be to take in charge project management tasks (planning, budget, risks, committee's preparation, vendor management, etc.) and coordinate activities between project stakeholders (WMIS teams, Production teams, Business and Operations teams).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of detailed project plan and schedule.
- Work closely with Business Analyst / IT leads to define functional / Technical requirements to be delivered.
- Manage vendor relationship and ensure deliveries according to project timeline.
- Ensure the execution and delivery of project milestones according to WMIS standard project governance & methodology.
- Monitor project progress and ensure proper coordination between project stakeholders through project and coordination committees.
- Anticipate and escalate potential risks impacting scope, timeline, cost, etc. to the division heads and/or stakeholders as appropriate.
- Prepare and chair business steering committee.
- Maintain an awareness of potential dependencies with other projects and their impact.
- Ensure good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders.
- Min 10 years of experience as project manager within banking industry ideally in wealth management.
- Strong track records of delivering large scale projects (>3 mEUR).
- Proven experience on managing project team and senior management stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Core Banking System integration/migration project.
- Good knowledge of banking processes especially on Back-Office Operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team and help project team to achieve its objectives.
- Synthesis and coordination skills, focused communication to management and stakeholders.