Our client is an International Bank who is growing their presence in Singapore and their internal audit team is looking for a hands-on Vice President with strong Wealth Management background to cover the region.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Performing risk assessments of the businesses and assisting in developing the annual audit plan
- Identifying and assessing risks, reviewing control structures, assess adherence to controls and recommend improvements
- Dealing with post-audit follow ups, managing remedial work performed and closing issues
- Performing the Business’s quarterly monitoring program, covering risk and audit aspects
- Work in partnership with Business and Support functions to deeply understand areas
- Supervising and coaching junior team members.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 8-14 years of experience within Financial Services including a minimum of 3 years in Internal Audit
- Excellent understanding of Wealth Management including some product knowledge and Investment Banking
- Proven ability to face off business stakeholders and strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, including an understanding of emerging trends
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Up to 10-20% travel across the region
Please contact Pamela Yu on +65 6692 9107 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000003438 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence : 16S8131
Recruiter Licence : R1328559