Wealth Advisory Platform - Product Analyst, Digital Transformation, Global Consumer Financial Services
The digital revolution is upon us and it's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? We are a team of high-performing change leaders for OCBC consumer bank's digital revolution and seek passionate self-starters with curious minds and unflinching tenacity to join us!
As fearless transformers, we dive into problem statements with our customers and internal partners to reimagine, design and implement meaningful digital solutions. From curating a digital strategy to revolutionizing customer journeys, we take ownership of inventing innovative ways to delight our customers while meeting their financial needs.
We view difficulties as opportunities. We are relentless in our quest to transform the business and uniting our stakeholders in the journey. We promote a culture of openness and experimentation, with a "can do" spirit. If you are an individual who thrives on challenges and inspires to drive change, join us and be an integral part of our digital change team.
We are currently seeking a high-calibre professional to join our team as a Wealth Advisory Platform - Product Analyst
. He/she will be responsible for conceptualizing and leading high-impact initiatives while exploiting technologies to drive wealth advisory through sales team. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of solid project execution experience in large-scale transformative initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Innovate assisted advisory engagements to enable our RMs to turn every financial planning conversation into a wealth management product transaction.
- Assist in the development of assisted Wealth Advisory strategy, roadmap and backlog for the RM-assist channel, both near-term tactical wins, and mid-term audacious goals
- Re-imagine wealth advisory journey considering financial planning, needs analysis, market communications, etc.
- Support all digital initiatives relating to RM-assist wealth advisory for all client segments (Personal, Premier Onshore, Premier Banking Asia, PPC)
- Collaborate stakeholders within and beyond GCFS (eg. RGC, Branch Banking, Wealth Management, IT, CX, GCAD, etc) to ensure all impacted parties are aligned on the change journey.
- Participate in business testing validation and ensure business testing coverage and quality are well-managed
- Define and execute project change management and training activities with internal and external stakeholders.
Project Management competencies:
- Vast experience in end-to-end project delivery from conceptualization, execution and implementation, managing technical workstreams with IT and business workstreams with business partners
- Ability to manage projects operating on Agile or SDLC rhythms and associated deliverables/documentation.
- Strong understanding and practice of project methodology to deliver high quality project artefacts such as : requirement gathering, process/wireframes, information structuring, rollout planning (testing, training, cutover).
Business Domain Knowledge competencies:
- Relevant business analysis and some project management experience as Business or Product Analyst in large-scale transformation projects
- Thought leadership in conceptualising advisory engagement ideas (such as : financial planning, investment advisory, needs analysis, financial market communications, etc ) and translating them into projects with tangible benefits
- Domain knowledge in wealth management, such as portfolio management, financial market instruments/products characteristics & processes, regulatory requirement (MAS Act / FAA, etc).
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurship spirit to get things done, result oriented and driven to succeed
- Structured thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving capability Able to think out of the box with a constant lookout for leading industry practices
- Strong stakeholder management skills, foster collaboration with multiple stakeholders including business partners, IT and CX
- Solid communication and interpersonal skill
- Passionate self-starter with a curious mind and unflinching tenacity