Walk-in Centre Engineer (Desktop Engineer)
JD for walk-in center engineer:
- Deliver Face-to-Face customer support and end-user support across all end-user services provided by IT.
- Applies technical knowledge to support end-users for corporate issued desktop, laptop, and mobile devices as well as telecom services, email services, etc.
- Provides ideas and solutions to prevent problems and incidents from reoccurring that impact client computing support and overall employee productivity.
- Performs analysis and support of functional or corporate deployed service(s) using problem-solving techniques and root cause analysis concepts.
- Reviews, implements, and verifies changes/solutions of medium and high complexity and assess risk.
- Experience ranging from 1 yr to 3 years with certifications such as A+ or equivalent, Microsoft certification(s) - MCSA Windows 7 or Windows 8 and Network certifications such as CCNA, CCNP or equivalent will be preferred.
- Proficient reading and writing English skills, and basic oral English communication skills.