WSO2 API Developer with experience into Java, other APIs and Spring
Domain Knowledge : Information Technology
- Good hands on experience on WSO2 ESB working knowledge of proxy services, connectors, error handling, custom mediators and good debugging skills
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies.
- Experience in securing APIs using OAuth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
- Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
- Experienced troubleshooting WSO2 ESB, DSS, BPS
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP/REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
General duties & responsibilities:
- Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Design and development of different integration use cases.
- Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
- Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in WSO2.
- Writing Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
- Mentor and support peers and junior staff members through requirements, design and development activities.