WM Middle Office – Independent Control Function Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 12 Dec 17
Do you have a high client service orientation and high risk awareness? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone like that to:
– support the front business (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) in carrying out independent controls over payments and securities transfers which includes ensuring documentation completeness and accuracy in line with agreed service levels & timings
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– keep in contact with the front on raised requests and reach out to departments such as Business Management, Operations, Legal, Compliance and Investment Products and Services to find solutions for any non-standard cases
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Group Operations Wealth Management Middle Office Independent Control Function (ICF) Team in Singapore which provides exciting career opportunity for those who want to develop further in their area of expertise and provide know how across markets. We support the front business (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) ensuring all payments and asset transfers are appropriately reviewed prior to execution. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
Your experience and skills
– previous experience dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
– knowledge of banking operations and regulatory environment
– sophisticated general IT skills and the willingness to adapt to new applications and learn new programs
– a team player with the ability to work independently and with a can-do attitude
– a highly organized and detail-oriented person with a 'right-first-time' approach
– able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.