Voice Operations Manager
Job Description Summary:
- This role will work with enterprise ticketing systems, advanced network monitoring / troubleshooting tools, and have complete ownership of event resolution. This role will consist of such responsibilities as design, configure, diagnosis, testing, maintenance, and installation of Network solutions and technologies provided to the customer.
- Experience in Cisco Contact Center, Cisco UC cluster, Cisco ASA's and implementations in a production environment.
- This role is considered a senior level skill set and thus the additional responsibility of mentoring and assisting junior level resources is a requirement.
- This position reports directly to the Engineering Manager of Service Centre or designated management personal. It interfaces with the general public and all aspects of the organization.
Education and experience:
- Minimum 5 years related experience in the networked voice and call center environments.
- High-end experience in PBX and/or Call Center systems engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline: equivalent experience is acceptable.
- Ability to work weekends and off hours as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Expert Knowledge of Cisco IP telephony and UCC Call Center technologies and solutions.
- Expert Knowledge of ASA's.
- Knowledge of Cisco Prime tool sets.
- Experience in the administration and support of Cisco's UC portfolio including but not limited to CUCM, CUC, Unity, UCCE, CUPS, VG, CUBE, CER, and CVP.
- Knowledge in CVP scripting and call control.
- Knowledge of Call Center supporting applications such as ticketing systems.
- Ability to manage and influence individuals to obtain maximum results.
- Certification level of a CCNP Voice, R&S.
- CCIE Voice Desirable.
- Certification in Cisco design for UCCE is a requirement. Knowledge of enterprise monitoring tools, ticketing systems and best practices is a plus
- Experience in technical installation and service work.
- Must have the ability to follow defined procedures and escalation paths for service delivery with regards to an event driven environment.