Are you a creative, highly independent and experienced video producer? Do you have well developed project management skills and a deep understanding of how to structure, to visualize and to present key messages across multimedia to internal or external audiences?
We are looking for a Video Project Manager to
• oversee and execute video productions process at all stages for specific projects. This includes storyboarding, production coordination, filming and post-production work.
• collaborate with cross-functional partners across the organization globally with a main focus in the APAC region to deliver high-quality engaging multimedia assets.
• independently broadcast and produce streaming and social media communications.
• work with key stakeholders and senior management to advise on and execute video productions, including interviews, statements, motion graphics as well as event recordings.
• maintain a network of external vendors (production houses, freelancer, etc.) in APAC and coordinate between UBS and the external vendor.
• partner with regional video teams to improve workflow and ensure product meets editorial, production and revenue needs.
You’ll be working in the Group Marketing and Communication Services team in Singapore. We provide high quality services across marketing and communication. Our services range from cross media consulting to concept development, execution and performance tracking. We stand out by ensuring innovative solutions that are on-brand, cost efficient and compliant with all UBS requirements.
• BA degree in Marketing, Multimedia or similar field preferred
• 3-5 year experience in film and/or video production
• 3-5 years digital project management experience, preferably with a focus on video
• Expert or advanced user with Adobe products (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, etc.)
• Experience in motion graphics is preferred
• High proficiency in the English language, verbal and written; Mandarin is an advantage
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment, with a positive can-do attitude
• flexible with the working hours
Please submit a portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities with your application.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.