Work closely with the Investment Products Team in Hong Kong to support the private wealth management business franchise which services the investment products needs of high net worth clients.
- Assist the Private Wealth Management Department in providing the periodic investment market updates, placement and execution of the OTC and listed investment trades covering bonds, equities, investment funds and structured products.
- Analyze business needs and competitors’ trends to co-ordinate business requirements in system enhancement projects that aim at offering a best-in-class trading platform in the market.
- Conduct the due diligence on new investment products and performance reviews of the existing ones in the product shelf and be a contact person in driving the relationship with business counterparts.
- Assist Hong Kong Investment Products Team to generate and distribute new investment ideas and articulate investment concepts to PWM Marketing Team and respectively their high net worth clients.
- Have an oversight on the dealing infrastructure / processes / systems for the investment products, and be responsible for all sales documentations, product agreements, and service level agreements.
- Liaise effectively with all the respective stakeholders including Hong Kong Investment Products Team, Technology, Operations, Compliance and Risk Management to ensure smooth dealing and investment processes.
- Identify changes in the regional market practice and regulatory requirements to develop and improve processes, systems and tools.
- University graduate or Master degree in banking and finance is preferred.
- Holder of the existing CMFAS certification (e.g. M1, M2, M5, M6, and M7) is the pre-requisite and CFA qualification is an advantage.
- Business proficiency of written and spoken English and Mandarin, including Putonghua (in order handle queries from Putonghua and Mandarin speaking associates)
- Ad-hoc business travel to overseas is required.
- At least 10 years of product manager cum dealer experience in bonds, equities, funds or structured products.
- Sound understanding of economics, best market practices and investment products in the wealth management business.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of counterparts.
- Willingness to work under a dynamic environment with the multi-tasking skills to handle tight and short assignment and meet project deadlines.