Vice President, Southeast Asia Marketing
- Not Specified
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Oct 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The role is based in Singapore and is a leadership position in BlackRock South East Asia. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the South East Asia marketing team and driving marketing strategy for BlackRock South East Asia across all client segments, including retail bank, wealth, insurance and pension. This role reports into the Head of Marketing, AxJ.
This person will manage relationship across local client business teams, while driving marketing strategy and programs according to business priorities.
- Deliver strategic marketing plans that drive business growth initiatives and deliver Blackrock financial objectives
- Work with regional client segment marketing teams to build marketing solutions
- Join force with digital marketing team to drive Digital Distribution Strategy and Roadmap to create stronger connectivity and engagement with clients and end-investors
- Be the brand ambassador and build strategy to strengthen our brand awareness and deliver our brand promise in South East Asia
- Ensure all the marketing initiatives are scoped and planned within the BlackRock guidelines and process; ensure risks are identified and managed
- Manage client events in South East Asia; showcasing BlackRock’s thought leadership platform and investment capabilities.
- Inspire and build a “high performing” team focus on “meritocracy”, “work-life flexibility” and active “coaching”
- Build an “Inclusive and Diversity” culture in the team
- VP level (at least 10 years of experience) with proven experience working in financial services, preferably in asset management, banking or wealth management
- Effective execution will require exquisite and persuasive writing skills, significant knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry and the ability to independently develop and articulate deep strategic insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proven ability and confidence in presenting material at a high level
- Strong understanding of the investment management industry including investment products, client segments and the competitor landscape
- Proven ability to manage multiple, determined stakeholders and effectively integrate input while maintaining project schedules.
- Ability to liaise with management of all levels to drive and communicate strategy.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in regards to changes in strategy and project plans.
- Strong project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment.
- Creative thinker able to deliver messages in an innovative and engaging manner.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.