The key purpose of the job is to define and create a strategic working capital solution’s (cash, trade and FX) workflow that delivers positive experiences to our clients. This position will serve as a bridge between business and Group’s Technology in developing product requirement, managing product roadmap, articulate product features and coordinate successful implementation of product releases.
- Collaborate closely with technology partners to execute product and technology priorities to ensure business demands are understood and delivered in an agile manner within agreed upon timeframe;
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand product needs and pain points as well as trends in the competitive marketplace;
- Prioritize product delivery schedule in an objective and transparent way and determine resource needs to meet key deadlines;
- Ensure all product solution designs align to the strategic intend and governance standards.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experiences;
- Strong product technical and platform delivery experiences;
- Knowledge of treasury product and services, wholesale collections and payments and platform distribution channel; is a significant plus;
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions;
- Rigorous, logical thinker with ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical subjects to a non-technical audience.