A leading regional bank is looking for an experienced Risk professional to be the Policy Manager for Environmental, Social and Governance.
Reporting to the Group Head of Risk Policy, the successful incumbent will be managing the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) policies of the bank.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting to develop new ESG sector-specific policies
- Reviewing the ESG risk assessment frameworks
- Working with internal stakeholders such as other Risk Management units, Business, and Credit teams to implement the policies bank-wide
- Providing ESG training, monitoring public best practice standards and regulatory development of ESG policies
Key Requirements include:
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in a risk management discipline, focusing on Credit and ESG risk management
- In-depth knowledge of key sustainability issues, ESG international standards and best practices for the banking sector
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
*Please note that only Singaporeans/PRs are considered at this point in time*
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.