Vice President, Private Markets, Family Office
Our client is an Asian family office, building their private market investment capability in Asia based out of Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys being hands-on, excited with being the pioneer team and wants to have a meaningful interaction with the founder in making nimble yet agile decisions on investing.
Reporting to the Head of Private Markets, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring existing investments across Asia
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities
- Preparing investment memos on prospective investment opportunities
- Perform macro industry research and quantitative analysis to support portfolio construction
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual internal reporting documents
- Mentoring and training associates
- At least 5-8 years of PE experience within Asia (private equity and deal closing experience is a must)
- Good understanding of Asia private equity landscape
- Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills with great attention to details
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.