Vice President, Performance Management, Cost Management
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 19 Mar 18
Vice President, Performance Management, Cost ManagementResponsibilities:
- Perform in-depth cost and spend analysis to assist management decision making process.
- Lead cost management initiatives and implement cost allocation framework across business units, advise on system configurations/enhancements.
- Work closely with the business finance teams in business planning and forecasting process; understand risk and opportunities impacting businesses in order to provide an accurate forecast.
- Participate proactively in performance management related projects as assigned.
- A recognised university degree in Finance/Business or its equivalent
- At least 6-8 years of relevant working experience in financial analysis and reporting, preferably in a financial institution
- Good knowledge of accounting while keeping up to date with changing accounting standards and banking regulations
- Possess strong analytical skillset, meticulous and pro-active in solving problems
- A self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in teams
- Driven and energetic individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate with cost management experience will be an added advantage