Vice President, M&A/Corporate Strategy
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 22 Apr 19
Our client is a private healthcare investment and operations platform, where the goal of is to identify and build a portfolio of healthcare delivery assets in Asia with a focus on specialty clinics and hospitals. The role is based in Singapore.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Director of M&A and Corporate Strategy as it develops and delivers on the firm’s long term strategic plans and executes on ongoing new business acquisitions underway. The team is seeking an experienced corporate finance professional to join with a familiarity in healthcare and able to take lead in transactions. This is a unique opportunity for candidates who are excited by the prospects of being a part of a small and nimble M&A team.
The incumbent, among other responsibilities, will drive M&A analysis in evaluating and preparing proposals for commercial and financial viability of new investment/acquisition proposed. He/she will then front lead the transaction and will also lead the execution of post-merger integration initiative to drive profit growth.
- Good university degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related subject
- At least 5-10 years of corporate finance/investment banking background
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare sector, specifically in operators, the financing structures, terms, especially strong in modelling skills both in terms of working with and/ or building new financial models in support of the team’s initiatives.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong structuring skills with high numerical proficiency.
- Ability to interact confidently with colleagues and peers within the firm.
- Accept ownership and accountability for agreed upon targets and deliverables
- Highly organized, motivated and strong prioritization capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Only candidates based in Singapore will be considered for the role
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org