- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Apr 18
Vice President, Learning Technology & Design
Vice President, Learning Technology & DesignIn this role, you will champion and enable the vision of an empowered learning culture by leveraging both learning technology and insights from learning data.
The ideal person will be very current in the field of Learning Technology and have some years of experience in designing performance improvement programmes. You will be a creative problem solver who is excited about designing learning experiences that deliver on the organisation's goals. You are a high-energy, resourceful individual who thrives on challenges and on making the impossible possible. You are also a stickler for detail, as you appreciate that an idea is only as great as its execution. You are a great collaborator and provide creative input to others as much as you welcome them.
- You will lead a team that designs, executes and manages intuitive learning experiences that deliver learning anytime anywhere to employees within the organization across regions where OCBC is represented
- Collaborate with L&D Faculty Heads on the design of learner-centric learning experiences in line with andragogical best practices. These will include data-led insights and learning recommendations, and learning communities to build a culture of collaborative learning and social learning.
- Be the guardian of learning data embedded within the learning management platform with responsibility for its integrity, quality and use for the purpose of advancing the L&D vision
- Manage all learning technology platforms in L&D
- Assess and forge partnerships that advance our L&D Vision
- A Bachelor's degree from a good university
- Passion and experience in technology and its application to learning and development
- Experience in Instructional Design or performance support initiatives, and in launching learning management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to drive for results with different stakeholder groups such as IT, vendors and employee user groups
- Prior experience in Human-centred Design would be advantageous