The KYC Program Lead for Asia is responsible for coordinating the implementation of MUFG’s Strategic KYC system as well as the new Global KYC Standards across all 13 Asian countries.
- This involves socializing the system functionalities with branch FCC leads and ensuring the system specifications meet local regulatory requirements in Asia.
- This also involves socializing Global KYC Standards and Procedures with the branches to ensure understanding of the new requirements and solicit feedback, as well as managing the development of KYC Operating Manuals for each country.
- As the SME on KYC Program for Asia, the selected candidate will support all MUFG locations in the region with advice on KYC system related matters as well as the Bank’s AML policy, standards and procedures relating to KYC.
- This individual will collaborate with regional MUFG branches and global HQ stakeholders in the development of KYC controls, processes and procedures.
- He/ she will also be the Asia lead on global working groups relating to KYC and work closely with the Regional and Global Head of KYC in delivering the global program requirements across branches in Asia.
- He/ she will assist MUFG branches in Asia with KYC program related audits & regulatory inspections, as well as lend expertise as appropriate for industry and/or government initiatives in the KYC space.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Sound working knowledge of KYC program with a minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in KYC advisory and/or investigations; Experience in AML compliance or other controls functions would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of KYC requirements, eye for details, analytical mind.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.