We are currently assisting our client, a Private Equity Fund, to recruit for a VP Investments to be based in Singapore. He/she will assist with the team leader on sourcing, leading, negotiating, and managing the firm's financial services investments in Southeast Asia.
- Proactively networking and sourcing deals in Asia;.
- Driving due diligence for identified investment opportunities;
- Pinpointing areas of value-add in corporate governance, operational efficiencies and product development
- Driving valuation, structuring and deal execution;
- After investment, playing a key role in value creation within portfolio companies
- Helping to position portfolio companies for exit
- Identifying and deploying specialist local resources as required;
- Providing leadership and direction to less experienced team members
- Must have atleast 8-10 years experience in private equity investment and/or corporate development/M&A in a financial services environment
- Experience in Tech/Digital investment space
- Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis, business assessment and corporate or strategic advisory work
- Experience of Asian markets
- A willingness to travel extensively